Drone Update – 9/8/2014

Drone Update – 9/8/2014

Finally got back around to building my drone. I ordered some motors, propellers, 30AMP esc, 2 aluminum flat bars and a Lipo4 battery pack.

The overall challenges to get to this update:

-Drilling the holes correctly.

-Finding the right screws

Note: The motor mounts are a standard #4 not a metric #4, which throws out Home Depot for having that.



Picture of the drone, before I tested it.



Share this!

Subscribe to our RSS feed. Tweet this! StumbleUpon Reddit Digg This! Bookmark on Delicious Share on Facebook

Leave a reply



Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *